Venous Air Embolism during Anterior Lumbar Surgery
Stephen O Bader, Susie J Cho, James W Heitz
Citation Information :
Bader SO, Cho SJ, Heitz JW. Venous Air Embolism during Anterior Lumbar Surgery. J Perioper Echocardiogr 2013; 1 (1):30-32.
CC BY-SA 4.0
Copyright © 2013; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Diagnosis and treatment of vascular air embolism. Anesthesiology 2007;106:164-77.
- Venous and paradoxical air embolism in the sitting position: A prospective study with transesophageal echocardiography. Acta Neurochirurgica 1994;126:140-43.
- Clinical considerations concerning detection of venous air embolism. Neurosurg 1978;3:380-84.
- Venous air embolism during lumbar laminectomy in the prone position: Report of three cases. Anesth Analg 1991;73:346-49.
- Venous air embolism and cervical microdiscectomy. Anesth Analg 1995;81:1287-88.
- Air embolism during radical hysterectomy. Anesthesiology 1982;57:420-22.
- The efficacy of Doppler monitoring for detection of venous air embolism. J Neurosug 1981;54:75-78.
- Venous air embolism: A review. J Clin Anesth 1997;9:251-57.
- Detection of air embolism by transesophageal echocardiography. Anesthesiology 1983;58:124-29.
- Analysis and comparison of venous air embolism detection methods. Neurosurg 1980;7:135-41.
- Sensitivity of end-tidal nitrogen in venous air embolism in the dog. Anesthesiology 1985;63:418-23.
- Paradoxical air embolism during venous air embolism: Transesophageal echocardiographic evidence of transpulmonary air passage. Anesthesiology 1994;80:947-50.