Transesophageal Echocardiography Guided Ligation of Right Pulmonary Artery to Left Atrial Fistula
V Devagourou, Kalpna Irpachi
Citation Information :
Devagourou V, Irpachi K. Transesophageal Echocardiography Guided Ligation of Right Pulmonary Artery to Left Atrial Fistula. J Perioper Echocardiogr 2014; 2 (1):38-39.
CC BY-SA 4.0
Copyright © 2014; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Right pulmonary artery-to-left atrium communication. A rare cause of systemic cyanosis. Tex Heart Inst J 2001;28:122-124.
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital: Case 45231. N Engl J Med 1959;260: 1180-1186.
- Direct communication between the right pulmonary artery and the left atrium. A case report and review of literature. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 1979;77:742-747.
- Images in cardiology. Congenital right pulmonary artery to left atrial fistula. Heart 1998;80:162.
- Transcatheter closure of direct communication between right pulmonary artery and left atrium using Amplatzer device. Heart 2003;89:1210
- Surgical treatment of a fistula between the right pulmonary artery and the left atrium: presentation of two cases and review of literature. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 1997;11:1056-1061.