Role of TEE in Improving Diagnostic Accuracy of Congenital Heart Disease
Sandeep Singh Rana, Balbir Kumar, Sethu Madhavan J
Citation Information :
Rana SS, Kumar B, J SM. Role of TEE in Improving Diagnostic Accuracy of Congenital Heart Disease. J Perioper Echocardiogr 2014; 2 (2):68-70.
CC BY-SA 4.0
Copyright © 2014; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Shone's syndrome diagnosed with echocardiography and confirmed at pathology. Eur J Echocardiogr 2008;9:865-867.
- The developmental complex of ‘parachute mitral valve,’ supravalvular ring of left atrium, subaortic stenosis and coarctation of aorta’. Am J Cardiology 1963;11:714-725.
- Parachute mitral valve in adults—a systematic overview. Echocardiography 2010;27:581-586.
- Ischemic papillary muscle dysfunction in an adult with a parachute mitral valve. J Cardiovasc Surg (Torino) 1995;36:163-165.
- Discovery of a parachute mitral valve complex (Shone's anomaly) in an adult. Echocardiography 2001;18:179-182.
- A nest hesiology 2010;112: 1-13.
- Impact and cost effectiveness of routine intraoperative transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography on surgical decision making in pediatric cardiac surgery. J Perioper Echocardiogr 2014;2:3-9.