Iatrogenic Mitral Valve Perforation following CABG and Aortic Valve Replacement: A Rare Complication detected by Post-bypass Transesophageal Echocardiography
Sarin Mathew, Ravi Raj
Citation Information :
Mathew S, Raj R. Iatrogenic Mitral Valve Perforation following CABG and Aortic Valve Replacement: A Rare Complication detected by Post-bypass Transesophageal Echocardiography. J Perioper Echocardiogr 2014; 2 (2):75-76.
CC BY-SA 4.0
Copyright © 2014; The Author(s).
- Valvular heart disease: Changing concepts i n disease ma nagement; Ac ute valv ular regurgitation. Circulation 2009;119(25):3232-3241.
- Mitral valve surgery for Mitral regurgitation caused by Libman Sacks endocarditis: a report of four cases and a systematic review of the literature. J Cardiothoracic Surg 2010;5(13):1-13.
- Complications after aortic valve repair and valve sparing procedures. Annals Cardiothoracic Surg 2013;2(1):130-139.
- Echocardiographic recognition of iatrogenic aortic valve leaflet perforation. Annals Thoracic Surg 1997;64(3):684-689.
- Severe aortic regurgitation immediately after mitral valve annuloplasty. Annals Thoracic Surg 1999;67(5):1487-1489.
- Aortic valve leaflet perforation after mitral valve repair. Prague Medical Report 2013;114(3):172-176.
- Color Doppler jet area overestimates regurgitant volume when multiple jets are present. J Am Society of Echocardiography 2010;23(9):993-1000.
- Recommendations for evaluation of the severity of native valvular regurgitation with two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiography. J Am Society Echocardiogr 2003;16(7):777-802.