Perforation of Bicuspid Aortic Valve mimicking Trileaflet Aortic Valve on Transesophageal Echocardiography
Citation Information :
Pal S. Perforation of Bicuspid Aortic Valve mimicking Trileaflet Aortic Valve on Transesophageal Echocardiography. J Perioper Echocardiogr 2014; 2 (2):77-79.
CC BY-SA 4.0
Copyright © 2014; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Clinical and pathophysiological implications of a bicuspid aortic valve. Circulation 2002;106(8):900-904.
- Natural history of asymptomatic patients with normally functioning or minimally dysfunctional bicuspid aortic valve in the community. Circulation 2008;117(21):2776-2784.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease. J Am Coll Cardiol 2010;55(25):2789-2800.
- Functional anatomy of aortic regurgitation accuracy, prediction of surgical repairability, and outcome implications of transesophageal echocardiography. Circulation 2007;116(11 Suppl):1264-1269.
- Anatomy and pathophysiology of the ventriculoaortic junction: implication in aortic valve repair surgery. Ann Cardiothorac Surg 2013;2(1):57-64.