Unidirectional Valved Patch Closure of Ventricular Septal Defect with Eisenmenger Physiology
Usha Kiran, Suruchi Hasija
Citation Information :
Kiran U, Hasija S. Unidirectional Valved Patch Closure of Ventricular Septal Defect with Eisenmenger Physiology. J Perioper Echocardiogr 2015; 3 (2):62-65.
CC BY-SA 4.0
Copyright © 2015; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension in children. Eur Respir J 2003;21(1):155-176.
- Pediatric cardiology for practitioners. 5th ed; Philadelphia: Elsevier; 2008. p. 593.
- Vascular structure in lung tissue obtained at biopsy correlated with pulmonary hemodynamic findings after repair of congenital heart defects. Circulation 1984;69(4):655-667.
- Optimal age and results in repair of large ventricular septal defects. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 1976;72(5): 661-667.
- Approach to patients with heart failure and pulmonary hypertension. Curr Treat Options Cardiovasc Med 2007;9(4):302-309.
- Pulmonary hypertensive crises following surgery for congenital heart defects in young children. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 1991; 5(12):628-634.
- Atrial septostomy for pulmonary hypertension. Am Heart J 1988;116(3):873-874.
- Double patch closure of ventricular septal defect with increased pulmonary vascular resistance. Ann Thorac Surg 1998;66(5):1533-1538.
- Unidirectional valved patch for closure of septal defects in patients with severe pulmonary hypertension. Ann Pediatr Cardiol 2008;1(2):114-119.
- A simple technique of unidirectional valved patch for closure of septal defects. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2007;134(5):1357-1358.