Unusual Embolization of Atrial Septal Defect Device in Left Ventricle and its Successful Retrieval
Sanjay Kumar, Vikas Dutta, Alok Kumar
Citation Information :
Kumar S, Dutta V, Kumar A. Unusual Embolization of Atrial Septal Defect Device in Left Ventricle and its Successful Retrieval. J Perioper Echocardiogr 2016; 4 (2):67-69.
CC BY 3.0
Copyright © 2016; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Kumar S, Kumar A, Dutta V. Unusual Embolization of Atrial Septal Defect Device in Left Ventricle and its Successful Retrieval. J Perioper Echocardiogr 2016;4(2):67-69.
- Early and late complications associated with transcatheter occlusion of secundum atrial septal defect. J Am Coll Cardiol 2002 Mar;39(6):1061-1065.
- Complications associated with pediatric cardiac catheterization. J Am Coll Cardiol 1998 Nov;32(5):1433-1440.
- Device embolization associated with percutaneous closure of atrial septal defect. Türk Göğüs Kalp Damar Cerrahisi Dergisi 2013;21(4):1061-1063.
- Subacute, silent embolization of amplatzer atrial septal defect closure device to the pulmonary artery. J Cardiovasc Ultrasound 2012 Dec;20(4):201-204.
- Two cases of late embolization of Amplatzer septal occluder devices to the pulmonary artery following closure of secundum atrial septal defects. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2005 Aug;65(4):588-592.
- Percutaneous retrieval of embolized amplatzer septal occluder after treatment of double atrial septal defect: a case report. J Korean Med Sci 2015 Sep;30(9):1361-1366.
- Embolization of an Amplatzer atrial septal closure device to the pulmonary artery. J Card Surg 2008 Mar-Apr;23(2):164-167.
- Surgical rescue of embolized amplatzer devices. J Card Surg 2011 May; 26(3):254-258.