Unusual Embolization of Atrial Septal Defect Device in Left Ventricle and its Successful Retrieval
Sanjay Kumar, Vikas Dutta, Alok Kumar
Citation Information :
Kumar S, Dutta V, Kumar A. Unusual Embolization of Atrial Septal Defect Device in Left Ventricle and its Successful Retrieval. J Perioper Echocardiogr 2016; 4 (2):67-69.
CC BY 3.0
Copyright © 2016; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Kumar S, Kumar A, Dutta V. Unusual Embolization of Atrial Septal Defect Device in Left Ventricle and its Successful Retrieval. J Perioper Echocardiogr 2016;4(2):67-69.
- Early and late complications associated with transcatheter occlusion of secundum atrial septal defect. J Am Coll Cardiol 2002 Mar;39(6):1061-1065.
- Complications associated with pediatric cardiac catheterization. J Am Coll Cardiol 1998 Nov;32(5):1433-1440.
- Device embolization associated with percutaneous closure of atrial septal defect. Türk Göğüs Kalp Damar Cerrahisi Dergisi 2013;21(4):1061-1063.
- Subacute, silent embolization of amplatzer atrial septal defect closure device to the pulmonary artery. J Cardiovasc Ultrasound 2012 Dec;20(4):201-204.
- Two cases of late embolization of Amplatzer septal occluder devices to the pulmonary artery following closure of secundum atrial septal defects. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv 2005 Aug;65(4):588-592.
- Percutaneous retrieval of embolized amplatzer septal occluder after treatment of double atrial septal defect: a case report. J Korean Med Sci 2015 Sep;30(9):1361-1366.
- Embolization of an Amplatzer atrial septal closure device to the pulmonary artery. J Card Surg 2008 Mar-Apr;23(2):164-167.
- Surgical rescue of embolized amplatzer devices. J Card Surg 2011 May; 26(3):254-258.